Our Vinyl-Pro Optima series windows are as eco-friendly as they are cost-effective, energy efficient, and aesthetically pleasing. Be kind to the planet and your residence’s guests when you invest in our Vinyl-Pro windows.
Vinyl-Pro Eco-Friendly Benefits
The materials of our products ensure a long lifetime while letting you reap the benefits of a low-maintenance and insulated product. Our windows offer:
- UPVC has numerous lifecycles. A study in Germany and the UK indicated the polymer is one of the most sustainable materials on the planet.
- Contacting two layers of silver, LoĒ² glass transmits light and reflects solar heat. This mean it is efficient in both warm and cool climates.
- There is only a 10% upgrade charge for Silver Coated LoĒ² glass. Therefore, it could reduce energy bills by 30%!
- Vinyl-Pro Optima series insulating materials provide supreme air-tightness.
- Window frames and sashes are fusion welded for strength and provide air and water tight seals.
- We take great care into our building processes. This ensures each and every Vinyl-Pro Optima window is strong, sturdy and extremely efficient.
- Likewise, their low maintenance characteristics means UPVC windows avoid the use of costly cleaning chemicals and paints.
- UPVC Windows are recycled at the end of their life to be of use in other products.
Extremely beneficial in all aspects, when you opt for a Vinyl-Pro Optima series window, your wallet and your home will thank you.